View Profile HongKongBong

36 Movie Reviews

Yes now this gets the juices flowing.
Get yourself an Adult Swim show my man, what an adventure. NOT!

Absolutely beautiful! Stunning animation, interesting story, great voice actor and beautiful backgrounds, everything you could ask for!

Heh, this actually came up once in one of those late night conversations with some friends.
Smooth animation to go with it, nice job!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks man, when you think about it Monopoly is one messed up game :D. That's capitalism for ya!

16 Game Reviews

Not bad, but I'd recommend to put your smoothness of the brush symbol a little higher, and try to make the arrows a little more "arrow-like". Keep going!

Great and addictive

Deserves way more than daily 3rd. Awesome game.

Man, this is brutal!

I LOVE it!
Unlike what other people say, I think the one button gameplay is an awesome idea, and great moves.
The parry system makes it a lot easier, and the ending bosses rock, but the Duke of hell guy wasn't the hardest. Best ending video ever btw xD.
Anyway: A great production, and nice gameplay and graphics; Make more!

20 Audio Reviews

Awesome track! When the song started with the first "I", I thought it was going to be a remix of Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round hahaha. Although that would have been amazing, this was still very good! I like this better than your dubstep, but that's just me.
Keep it up!

SoLoR1 responds:

Sorry for the late response!!! Thank you dude haha, I love that song I haven't heard it in years!!! I might just have to remix it ;) I'm at a hit or miss with dubstep, I think Electro and Trance is where I really excell in but I just love doing any genre of music, incorporating organic instruments with electronic is just limitless!

Once again thank you for you response, keep in touch!!

Pretty awesome, I like the shushing!

I can hear why this got you on the radio!
Keep it up guys, considering buying the album when it drops.

103 Art Reviews

From the thumbnail I thought it was a space squirrel with his mouth open with a colorful glowing pilot helmet/glasses on lol. Slightly disappointed, great highly detailed work nonetheless!

this guy looks absolutely FUCKED!

Super nice, although the progress gif seems to be a jpg for me...

aleha84 responds:

unfortunately sometimes newgrounds wont post additional gifs as gifs and convert them to jpg
Here: https://twitter.com/84Aleha/status/1373191611035836417

My bed got two wrong sides and a yawning
dreamcatcher full of me falling, it's haunting

b0em @HongKongBong