View Profile HongKongBong

36 Movie Reviews

Yes now this gets the juices flowing.
Get yourself an Adult Swim show my man, what an adventure. NOT!

Absolutely beautiful! Stunning animation, interesting story, great voice actor and beautiful backgrounds, everything you could ask for!

Heh, this actually came up once in one of those late night conversations with some friends.
Smooth animation to go with it, nice job!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks man, when you think about it Monopoly is one messed up game :D. That's capitalism for ya!

16 Game Reviews

Not bad, but I'd recommend to put your smoothness of the brush symbol a little higher, and try to make the arrows a little more "arrow-like". Keep going!

Great and addictive

Deserves way more than daily 3rd. Awesome game.

Man, this is brutal!

I LOVE it!
Unlike what other people say, I think the one button gameplay is an awesome idea, and great moves.
The parry system makes it a lot easier, and the ending bosses rock, but the Duke of hell guy wasn't the hardest. Best ending video ever btw xD.
Anyway: A great production, and nice gameplay and graphics; Make more!

20 Audio Reviews

Awesome track! When the song started with the first "I", I thought it was going to be a remix of Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round hahaha. Although that would have been amazing, this was still very good! I like this better than your dubstep, but that's just me.
Keep it up!

SoLoR1 responds:

Sorry for the late response!!! Thank you dude haha, I love that song I haven't heard it in years!!! I might just have to remix it ;) I'm at a hit or miss with dubstep, I think Electro and Trance is where I really excell in but I just love doing any genre of music, incorporating organic instruments with electronic is just limitless!

Once again thank you for you response, keep in touch!!

Pretty awesome, I like the shushing!

I can hear why this got you on the radio!
Keep it up guys, considering buying the album when it drops.

101 Art Reviews

Super nice, although the progress gif seems to be a jpg for me...

aleha84 responds:

unfortunately sometimes newgrounds wont post additional gifs as gifs and convert them to jpg
Here: https://twitter.com/84Aleha/status/1373191611035836417

Very nice, you managed to get me immersed in a whole story with just one paragraph and an incredible pic. Keep up the good work! (Also there's a typo in your text, dremalands!)

DeathCards responds:

Thanks! Edited the typo

Why'd ya spill yer beans Tommy?!
Great work after a great movie! Very nice shading and even though at places it almost looks photo realistic, you added your own style to it and even made it look somewhat cartoonish (which isn't too hard with the amazing facial expressions Dafoe pulled off in this flick).
Nice work.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thanks, glad to hear it. Yeah with this one specifically i tried to make it a bit more cartoony and exaggerated in parts. Glad to see that came though!

I put the Art in Party Pooping